We are in need of an outstanding Quality Control Associate to join our vibrant and energetic team. This opening is a secure full-time position with no experience needed. Training will be provided but you must have a mindset for continuous improvement and a keen eye for detail. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a strong work ethic and a desire to learn are all key traits we look for in our unique and upbeat work environment.
Currently, we are hiring for both our evening and day shifts (40 hrs a week). Flexibility to work daytime, afternoon or evening shifts is considered a great asset.
Daytime 6:00am-2:30pm (Mon-Friday)
Afternoon/Evening 1:30pm-12am (10 hr shifts Monday-Thursday)
Assist in the execution of various quality control measures in our label rewind department to ensure any mistakes or imperfections on finished products are identified and corrected.
– Review finished goods in a timely manner while checking for any mistakes or imperfections.
– Assist in workflow preparations and organization.
– Read and interpret job specs accurately.
– Identify areas or processes that can be improved.
– Perform work with little supervision and in a safe manner.
– Prior label rewind operator experience considered an asset
– Willing to work flexible hours and overtime when needed (appropriate compensation will be given)
– Ability to work in a high-paced environment
– Basic math and computer proficiency
– Fluent in English
Organization, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Time-Management, Leadership, Verbal/Written Communication.
Competitive market-based pay commensurate with experience, including an excellent benefits plan.
If this unique opportunity is of interest, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. At this time, we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview. Thank you for your interest.