We are a progressive, full-service label printing company offering superior service and premium quality products to our valued customers. We care deeply about our people, our work and our clients.
As we ourselves continue growing, we are in need of an outstanding Shipping/Receiving Assistant to join our vibrant and energetic team. This opening is a secure full-time position (Mon-Fri; 40hrs/week) with benefits! Training will be provided but you must have a mindset for continuous improvement and a keen eye for detail. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, strong work ethics and a desire to learn are all key traits we look for in our unique and upbeat work environment.
To assist in daily shipping/receiving duties while maintaining the functionality of our warehouse.
– Assist in receiving shipments of incoming stocks and deliveries
– Prepare and package outgoing shipments/orders
– Use company software to issue waybills
– Schedule couriers, shipments, and customer pick-ups
– Ensure accurate delivery times and locations
– Unload/load deliveries (forklift certification considered an asset)
– Drive within 15km for local deliveries when needed
– Assist in workflow preparations and organization
– Read and interpret shipping specs accurately
– Identify areas or processes that can be improved
– Perform work with little supervision and in a safe manner
– Basic Microsft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
– Familiar with Mac/Apple computers
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently
– Minimum 3 years warehouse experience
– Excellent written/verbal communication skills
– A valid BC drivers license
– Previous shipping/receiving experience is considered an asset
– Ability to work in a high-paced environment
– Basic math skills
– Fluent in English
Competitive market-based pay commensurate with experience, including an excellent benefits plan.
How to Apply:
If this unique opportunity is of interest, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter to us. At this time, we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview. Thank you for your interest.