Following these artwork guidelines for print will help in the timely creation of your labels. Our digital specialists are available for consultation to help you setup your files and to help effectively communicate your design vision.
1. Files must be saved as Adobe Illustrator or a high resolution PDF.
2. All fonts must be converted to outlines
3. Embed all images. Include all linked images supplied in your artwork
4. All images must be supplied in CMYK format at a minimum of 300 dpi
5. Insert a dieline at the correct size and placement where your label is to be cut
6. Name your dieline swatch “Dieline” and convert that swatch to a spot color
7. Set dieline to overprint
8. Convert all spot colors to process colors unless it is one of the following: dieline & white plate(white ink)
9. If linked images bleed off label, please provide a bleed of 1/16” beyond dieline
10. Please allow for a 1/16” buffer zone within the dieline
11. Eliminate all unused elements and color swatches
Please feel free to contact us for assistance!